Fast, on-site Washer repairs & Dryer repairs in the Omaha and Council Bluffs Area - call right now.
ServiceOne offers trusted service on all major washers and dryers, including brands such as Whirlpool, Maytag, Frigidaire, Kenmore, Amana and GE. Our service vans are fully stocked so we can often complete your washer repairs or dryer repairs in one appointment. ServiceOne is locally owned and operated, our parts and labor are guaranteed and we stand behind our washer and dryer repairs 100%.
Request Service Online
Call Now - 24 Hour Emergency Service
- 24HR Emergency Service
- Flexible Scheduling
- Bonded, insured & licensed
- Background checks & drug testing
- Our service and parts are guaranteed.
Raving Omaha Reviews
"I really appreciated your technician taking the time to tell me about getting the braided washer hoses. I was always worried about having a 2nd floor laundry and now I don’t have to. Thanks ServiceOne" MaryJane T.
"We love ServiceOne! The technicians are great and they explain things in a way that we both can understand." Wayne B. Omaha
"We have always relied on their fast and dependable service and highly recommend ServiceOne." Rex & Julie W.
"Do-It-Yourself" Quick Washer Troubleshooting
What's the symptom?
- Check circuit breaker or fuse.
- Make sure washer is plugged in.
- Lift lid and close again (may reset off balance switch).
- Check that selector buttons are pressed firmly.
- Make sure tub is centered and not leaning to one side.
- Redistribute clothes evenly around the agitator.
- If not level, lift back of washer 4", then gently set on floor.
- Check screens on hoses for restrictions. (Especially if you have water softener).
- Is water on?
- If rust, comes from lid or tub, may need new washer. It can also be caused by your water source.
- If grease, check for possible pen, crayons, etc… It can also be caused by chemical reaction by detergents and softeners.
- Turn off faucets. Service required.
- Recommend rubber hoses to be replaced with burst-proof stainless steel braided hoses. (Your ServiceOne technician can do this for you for a nominal fee.)
"Do-It-Yourself" Quick Dryer Troubleshooting
What's the symptom?
- Check circuit breaker or fuse (2 fuses on electric)
- Make sure plug is firmly inserted into outlet.
- Check breaker. If breaker looks okay, switch on/off/on again.
- If fuses are used, usually 2, each controlling 120 volts. It is possible to have 1 fuse bad causing dryer to run, but not heat.
- Check for clogged venting or kink in flexible vent.
- Check outside flap to vent.
- Check for dirty lint filter.
- Is the load too large?
- Is the washer spinning the clothes dry enough?
Vent restrictions can cause poor thermostat cycling.
Replace and/or tighten bulb
Call local gas utility to isolate problem